- Be sure to sign the application. A photocopy must contain an original signature.
- Separate applications must be submitted to each loan holder. Copies may be submitted. However, each copy must have an original borrower signature. Original physician signatures are not required on each copy.
- The application must be signed by a doctor of medicine or osteopathy who is licenses to practice in the United States.
- The doctor must complete the application.
- Doctors should not use medical abbreviations or insurance codes on the application.
- The doctor must provide more than a diagnosis. The doctor must also identify the medical condition and clearly and fully explain how the condition prevents the borrower from working and earning money.
1500 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 854-6342 (Office)